If you are interested in finding out how you and your organisation can have an awesome new playground built for them by East African Playgrounds just email us on [email protected] or fill out the form below and we will send you all you need to know about what we can do and how we can help.
What makes EAP’s playground different?
There are several reasons why our playground are so popular in Uganda compared to the alternatives of using a local building contractor, buying from the street vendors or importing a playground. Download our playground pack here to see some of our awesome playgrounds
- We are the most experienced playground building organisation in East Africa, building over 100 playgrounds, over 150 designs, have a long list of extremely happy children, teachers and charities we have work with and have been commended for our work by UNICEF. “It was a great pleasure working with you. I especially appreciated the quality of your work and great efficiency with which you delivered on results.“
- We are the only organisation in East Africa that specialises in building high quality, safe and creative playgrounds which meet international playground safety standards whilst incorporating educational play based designs. Unlike local building contractor or buying playgrounds from the street vendors who tend to be a slightly lower cost, but who use low quality steel and materials, designs which are fundamentally dangerous and whose playgrounds last between 1-6 months before they become extremely dangerous.
- We use our play consultation process to involve the community and children in the playground decision making process. This creates a sense of ownership over the playground, gives the children and community a say in the playground design and make sure we build the best possible playground for each charity, NGO or school.
- We are a charity. Which means through building your playground it helps us to continue to train disadvantaged youth as professional playground builders in our workshops. We also are able to fund a minimum of 30% of your playground through our own fundraising.
- We are playground people, play is in our blood and as a play and international development charity all that matters to us is that the children you support get the playground of their dreams, that every playground is high quality, safe, long lasting and most of all FUN.
Playground contact form